Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Anybody know where
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anybody know where

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chaos
Hero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Anybody know where Reply with quote

I was curious if anybody knew if they sell aladdin photomosaics you know the ones with one big picture with tiny pictures from the movie.
Ariellen
Scourge of the Desert

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They sold a pin set at WDW (I think you had to pay a crazy price to join a club where you got a pin a day for every day of the Millennium Celebration (or something like that), and these were from that set) that fit together to form a Photomosaic of the minaret in Epcot's Morocco pavilion using images from Aladdin. I don't know if the pieces were all actually released, though; that promotion died, likely as a result of not enough people willing to pay the price to get the pins.

I'm not aware of any other Aladdin Photomosaics out there, although I think there was a Disney Photomosaic book released a few years ago that may have had an Aladdin image in it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum