Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Kingdom Hearts Agrabah
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kingdom Hearts Agrabah
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject: Kingdom Hearts Agrabah Reply with quote

I had so much fun playing Kingdom Hearts and my favorite world is Aladdin. (Pfff, of course.) I totally love the outburst Aladdin yells out, " Here I come!" and charges with his sword to fight. Makes me giggle like a school girl. What I've noticed that Jafar "disposes" the Sultan when Jasmine first talk to Sora. How Aladdin and Jasmine met. they met at the marketplace trying to figure out to defeat the Heartless.
Also, how the way Agrabah and the cave of Wonders are constructed in the video game. Aladdin's pad had a pole going down to the market place and completely next door to the palace. I totally got lost in the Cave of Wonders because of the multiple water rooms.

Aladdin just left Jasmine unconscious after the battle with Jafar the first time. He said, " Don't worry she'll come to."

I was like "What? Dude that's your woman. protect her stay with her." Over all I'm addicted to Kingdom Hearts. can't wait for Part 2
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Agrabah Reply with quote

Mariposa79 wrote:
Aladdin just left Jasmine unconscious after the battle with Jafar the first time. He said, " Don't worry she'll come to."

What part was that? I don't remember him saying anything after that battle. You just have to jump in the hole to go fight Genie!Jafar in what looks like hell's living room Laughing. But he really didn't have a choice in leaving her.

And you know the second one is out already, right?
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Agrabah Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
Mariposa79 wrote:

What part was that? I don't remember him saying anything after that battle. You just have to jump in the hole to go fight Genie!Jafar in what looks like hell's living room Laughing. But he really didn't have a choice in leaving her.

And you know the second one is out already, right?

I didn't jump into the hole and I went to check on her. And Aladdin says that she's still unconscious and that she's come to.
When she does, Riku snatches her.

Oh yeah, I have to beat the first Kingdom Hearts before going Kingdom Hearts 2 and there's rumors about Part 3 going out soon. I'm soo stuck on the Hercules Cup, trying to beat Hercules.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh. Yeah, see, he didn't think on Riku coming and taking her body because he didn't even know he was there. *I* didn't even know he was there Laughing

Part 3 isn't coming for years. There's a bunch of inbetween and prequel games coming out, but 3 is gonna be a while Laughing
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
Ahhh. Yeah, see, he didn't think on Riku coming and taking her body because he didn't even know he was there. *I* didn't even know he was there Laughing

Part 3 isn't coming for years. There's a bunch of inbetween and prequel games coming out, but 3 is gonna be a while Laughing

I don't know what KH2 agrabah goes but I'm suprised that Disney didn't stick with the canon. After all Jafar disposed the Sultan. So that makes Jasmine queen right? Laughing Are you happy how the game sets Agrabah up? I really like how the Cave of Wonders is set up. I don't know when is a good time to summon Genie in the game.

I just finished closing Hercules world and can't unlock that world next to Never land. I don't know where to go. lol
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorta kinda? Sultan's not dead, but with him not able to rule, that does put her in charge. Whether or not as queen or a princess, I don't know, but it doesn't really matter because Jafar has the entire city under his control with the heartless trying to look for her. She's not in a better situation than Sultan is Laughing
KHII sticks a lot closer to ROJ, but isn't exactly the same thing.

You mean as far as game play or the storyline in the round itself?
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
Sorta kinda? Sultan's not dead, but with him not able to rule, that does put her in charge. Whether or not as queen or a princess, I don't know, but it doesn't really matter because Jafar has the entire city under his control with the heartless trying to look for her. She's not in a better situation than Sultan is Laughing
KHII sticks a lot closer to ROJ, but isn't exactly the same thing.

You mean as far as game play or the storyline in the round itself?

As far as game play.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I try not to think about it too logically cause I mean all those entrances to Aladdin's house is just weird. How did no one find him let alone get up there Laughing. Some of the fights that take place in those areas right after an upper entrance that can cause you to fall off the top is annoying, too, but it's ok. I like the set up of Agrabah better in the second one, although I keep wanting to go INSIDE the palace and walk around, and that never happens D:. One day, I'm gonna construct a 3-D model of what I think it looks like inside with the bits and pieces we've been given Laughing

The Cave of Wonders set up is cool, but I hate that if you fall off the top, you're in those underground water caves, which are a pain to get out of. I think you did a lot of falling off places in KHI Laughing
Fidget Goblinweb
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I so totally agree with you! I always kept going back to Agrabah to check if those gates were open. Laughing

Hope they let us go inside the palace in KH3 cause Jasmine spends alot of time there in KoT. Wait, if they do the KoT storyline we could fly to that turtle and everything! Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or go back to see what chests I can get now that I learned how to glide and high jump Laughing

A lot of the next parts of some of these rounds would be dealing with fathers if they go in movie order (Pirates and Aladdin are coming to mind off the top of my head), but I don't know if they're going to do that. I just know I wanna go in the palace Mad. They've been teasing us for two games. How can I fight in front of the gates, but not go in? It would be a great place to have a save point Laughing
Fidget Goblinweb
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plus, the palace has secret passages and who knows what we could find. Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
One day, I'm gonna construct a 3-D model of what I think it looks like inside with the bits and pieces we've been given Laughing

That is exactly why I keep taking random screenshots of backgrounds in the palace and out in the streets of Agrabah. I want to figure out how it all fits together. Laughing
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
I try not to think about it too logically cause I mean all those entrances to Aladdin's house is just weird. How did no one find him let alone get up there Laughing. Some of the fights that take place in those areas right after an upper entrance that can cause you to fall off the top is annoying, too, but it's ok. I like the set up of Agrabah better in the second one, although I keep wanting to go INSIDE the palace and walk around, and that never happens D:. One day, I'm gonna construct a 3-D model of what I think it looks like inside with the bits and pieces we've been given Laughing

The Cave of Wonders set up is cool, but I hate that if you fall off the top, you're in those underground water caves, which are a pain to get out of. I think you did a lot of falling off places in KHI Laughing

I hate the freaking heartless that knocks me off those buildings. I have to re route and figure out where I am going. Laughing Yeah , I wanted to go inside the palace too and see how the game constructed it. It always closed. It would be cool to see. Come to think of it. Thanks AG! Now that I have the glide and high jump. I'm going to open those boxes.
Laughing [/i]
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calluna wrote:
That is exactly why I keep taking random screenshots of backgrounds in the palace and out in the streets of Agrabah. I want to figure out how it all fits together. Laughing

I need to pay attention more when the gang runs off down a hallway or something when they leave the throne room so I can start piecing together what leads where Laughing
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:

They say, its at the end of KH2 Final Remiz and they show you the preview for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35yH1e0YdEc

Its called the Keyblade Wars and it looks really good. probably for PS3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum