Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Aladdin villains: where are they now?
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aladdin villains: where are they now?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calluna
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:52 pm    Post subject: Aladdin villains: where are they now? Reply with quote

Now that they're married, do you think Aladdin and Jasmine are still out there fighting evil six days a week? And if they're not, what have all those people who used to keep trying to kill them been up to? Wink

Abis Mal - His last episode was "Egg-stra Protection", so for all we know he may still be stuck in a cage in a Getzistan freak show. Laughing
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...I will laugh my ass off if he's still there Laughing

But I guess it depends on how much time you think is in between the series and KOT because if they're pretty much back to back I don't think everyone just decided "dammit, they're getting married...truce?" Laughing I can still see them fighting afterwards but not nearly as much.
Calluna

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Until Jasmine gets pregnant or Aladdin becomes Sultan I don't think anything much will change, although they might try to give Aladdin more responsibilities now that he's a prince. Even if they want to ease back on the adventuring I don't know how much they really can. If Mirage or someone shows up, who else is really qualified to deal with that?

Abis Mal and Mechanikles stopped being in episodes about 2/3 the way through the series. I know the reason was that the writers ran out of ideas for them, but there should be an in-story reason, too, don't you think?

Mozenrath: IF he gets his gauntlest back and IF he figures out how to keep using it without killing himself, I don't see him giving up anytime soon.

Mirage... Mirage worries me. Confused
Booncy
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you think of "Hercules and the Arabian Night" as canon (like I do), then that episode of Hercules: the Animated Series proves that Aladdin & co. are still up, around, and active when it comes to fighting all villains who threaten Agrabah's peace. I also like the fact that Aladdin now fights in his new green outfit from KoT, rather than his traditional streetrat outfit from the original series and first 2 movies Cool. I imagine that Aladdin also doesn't live in that hovel anymore, since I can't see the royal princess of Agrabah living in a hovel despite being married to a "streetrat". The Sultan most likely had a small home/fancy place built for the married couple located somewhere near the palace, but I'm slightly getting off topic here Laughing.

I imagine that (some of) the villains would still attack Aladdin & co. just not as much anymore as they did in the series.
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Booncy wrote:
I also like the fact that Aladdin now fights in his new green outfit from KoT, rather than his traditional streetrat outfit from the original series and first 2 movies Cool.

Mmm do I second that or what!!

Quote:
The Sultan most likely had a small home/fancy place built for the married couple located somewhere near the palace

I like to think along the terms of the original telling of Aladdin, where Aladdin has a glorious palace built with the hall of 24 windows. <3

Quote:
but I'm slightly getting off topic here

That never happens here. Wink

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Booncy wrote:
The Sultan most likely had a small home/fancy place built for the married couple located somewhere near the palace

I'm reminded of that one Disney Adventures comic where Aladdin buys a house for him and Jasmine to live in, but that place was more "middle class". (He doesn't want to be a streetrat or a sultan, so he's splitting the difference, I guess? Laughing )
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meesh wrote:
I like to think along the terms of the original telling of Aladdin, where Aladdin has a glorious palace built with the hall of 24 windows. <3

I keep waiting for them to make a joke about that. There's an unfinished window in the palace somewhere and Genie is like "...I haven't gotten around to fixing that yet?" Laughing

Calluna wrote:
I'm reminded of that one Disney Adventures comic where Aladdin buys a house for him and Jasmine to live in, but that place was more "middle class". (He doesn't want to be a streetrat or a sultan, so he's splitting the difference, I guess? Laughing )

The one where Genie is like "Congrats on the new hovel! Very Happy" and Aladdin says "IT'S NOT A HOVEL Mad "? Laughing
goten0040
Streetrat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My latest fanfiction work explores what could happen to Moze after KoT. *shameless plug*
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes you know there are open storylines that are left to open like

Selene - She was left in a fish bowl and was freed by Armand.

Mirage - what's her story on Fasir?

Sadira - Maybe she found another love interest to be obessed with? Now that she is an heiress.

Fasir - Yea I know that he is not a villian but he's more of a watcher over Aladdin. So why is he watching over Aladdin?

Mozenrath - gauntlet taken away. But he is Aladdin's arch nemisis, so I know that he woudln't give up too.

Malcho - He was trapped in a volcano but swore on revenge on Aladdin.

The Sultan may have Al and Jas tucked away somewhere else among the seven deserts but there is a possibility that the sultan could step down and retire early instead of passing away. I think it wouldn't stop because the city itself has alot of magical happenings going on. they can't just turn it off like a switch. that is why all these evil incarnates want to get their hands on it. Except for some villianesses want to get their hands on Aladdin. haha I can't blame them he IS a sexy fox. Laughing
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
think it wouldn't stop because the city itself has alot of magical happenings going on. they can't just turn it off like a switch. that is why all these evil incarnates want to get their hands on it.

Maybe that's why Agrabah doesn't exist anymore Sad
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meesh wrote:
Quote:
think it wouldn't stop because the city itself has alot of magical happenings going on. they can't just turn it off like a switch. that is why all these evil incarnates want to get their hands on it.

Maybe that's why Agrabah doesn't exist anymore Sad

Imagine, if it was destroyed under Aladdin as Sultan? Ouch. - knocks on wood - May he reign into the history books so they can make an animated movie on him.
Brighteyes
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting topic! Once Jasmine does gets preggers, I'd imagine that she wouldn't want Al going out and battling bad guys (same thing with Aladdin becoming sultan), so who's job would that be? I don't think that the guards would exactly be up to snuff, since I seem to recall them usually getting trounced by a number of the villains.

So... would it be up to Genie, Carpet, and Abu? Or Al and co.'s allies, like Cassim, Iago, and Sadira? All of them working together?
VampireNaomi
Sultan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't about you, but I will go with PrincessHikaru's version of what happened to Mechanikles, simply because it's such a fitting end for him. Laughing

Quote:
He was never in any fanfic of ours. This is because sometime between Aladdin and Jasmine's wedding, and our first story, the Greek was murdered. He was a good distance from Agrabah at the time, but still plotting his next move. While he was walking, somebody accidentally got dirt on his shoes.
Mechanicles, of course, was none too impressed, and let the stranger know it. The stranger was tired of hearing the little wimp's voice, so threw him into a mud puddle. Mechanicles continued to scream at the bigger man about getting him all dirty. The man turned and gave Mechanicles the option of shutting up or having his throat slit. Mechanicles continued to protest about the dirt, and the man should pay to have his tunic cleaned, so the man pulled out a knife and slashed the over-obsessed neat freak a few times.
Mechanicles' last words were, "Oh, dear! Blood stains are so hard to remove!"

Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brighteyes wrote:
Interesting topic! Once Jasmine does gets preggers, I'd imagine that she wouldn't want Al going out and battling bad guys (same thing with Aladdin becoming sultan), so who's job would that be? I don't think that the guards would exactly be up to snuff, since I seem to recall them usually getting trounced by a number of the villains.

So... would it be up to Genie, Carpet, and Abu? Or Al and co.'s allies, like Cassim, Iago, and Sadira? All of them working together?

I suggest maybe keeping Rasoul and hiring a stronger defense system for agrabah and train these guys to handle out of the ordinary tactics like wizards, crazy inventors and evil incarnates.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brighteyes wrote:
So... would it be up to Genie, Carpet, and Abu?

Oh God Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum