Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - SNL Aladdin spoof!
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SNL Aladdin spoof!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:12 am    Post subject: SNL Aladdin spoof! Reply with quote

http://www.hulu.com/watch/53458/saturday-night-live-aladdin

Watch until the end! Very Happy It gets better!

I'm suprised they decided to spoof this since only Aladdin fans would get the jokes.

At first, I started to get offended like, "Heyyy, Aladdin and Jasmine are the best couple EVER!" But then I realized I'm a bit too old to be taking it seriously... Laughing
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you should post that here: http://www.aladdincentral.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4204&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=snl&start=0

We already had a thread about this one, but the videos posted might have been taken down by now.
Smile
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, okay! Smile How do I move my post or delete it?
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ehh, just repost it in the other thread. If your post is worth deleting, Calluna can do that. It's not a big deal at all. Smile
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I looked and I don't think there's a way to move individual posts and attach them to an existing thread....right, Calluna?
Calluna
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
Yeah, I looked and I don't think there's a way to move individual posts and attach them to an existing thread....right, Calluna?

No, I've looked for a way to do that in the past and couldn't find anything...

I don't think anything in that sketch was too obscure, but they definitely showed they'd seen the movie!
Jafaria
Vizier's Handmaiden

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is Abu the prime minister and not the royal vizier? I know the titles mean the same thing, but seriously? It just bugs me. Strangely, not as much as the idea of giving Abu a job in the palace in the first place. Aladdin can communicate with Abu, Abu is smarter than the average monkey...it could work.

...Now I just realized I have an Aladdin fanfic (technically a crossover) that I totally forgot to put Abu in! (He won't be the prime minister, but he's going in. I took Iago out, I shouldn't take out everyone's cute animal sidekick.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum