Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Strange film project for Disney ( The 3 Wise Men )
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Strange film project for Disney ( The 3 Wise Men )

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sadira
Hero

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Strange film project for Disney ( The 3 Wise Men ) Reply with quote

I think its only a direct to video and Dvd animated film. Anyway, Its a nice movie. Check out the site : video.com/3wisemen The movie came out in 2005. It was created by Arenas and Disney.Its a very loose retelling of the popular Christmas story. The 3 Wise men go on a great quest to gain their gifts. They find help along their magical adventure.All the while , King Herod and his henchmen pursue the heros. Its better than it sounds. It has good animation and some decent story concepts. Its a strange project for Disney to choose. Merry Christmas !!!!! Very Happy
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, man, I've been dying to see this movie ever since I saw the commerical. Except I saw the commercial in Spanish so I assumed it was only released in Spanish Laughing Where can I get it? Are they still selling it on DVD?
Sadira
Hero

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found the dvd at Shoprite, a few days ago. You might try searching online for it. Because the store I went to, only had one copy. It was mixed up with a lot of other holiday films. Its strange to find , such a movie at a grocery store. Once again here`s the link: http://video.movies.go.com/3wisemen/index_flash.html Im only building this movie up, because I wanted to write some stories about it on fanfiction net. I want someone to read my stories, when I put them up. Sadly, there is no fanfiction for this movie. I hoping to change that. Im trying to get some attention for the movie.
Jas
Cool Colonel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never seen this one, but I can't help but think of the Sultan with that one in the middle. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum