Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - You can write to Aladdin! Really ;-)
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You can write to Aladdin! Really ;-)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney
View previous topic :: View next topic  
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: You can write to Aladdin! Really ;-) Reply with quote

http://www.clubmom.com/jforum/posts/list/147771.page;jsessionid=105E7BC05D71B6DEC17CEBFE8D07E774.app8

I found out that you can write to your favorite Disney character and they'll write you back. They'll even send you a picture and a signature. How cute! Very Happy It takes some time to get a response back but I think it's worth the effort. However, I wonder if it's limited only to children? I didn't go through the link thoroughly enough.

I also wonder if it's any better than trying to make your child believe in the existance of Santa and if it is right to do...or if it's even healthy for older people like us to write letters to characters...

Psshhh! I don't care! I wanna try it! Laughing

I don't think they'll write you a full-length letter back, though. Just a postcard. Wink

I also don't know how many charcters are availabe for it. I'm sure if you sent a letter to Mickey he'd write you back but if you sent one to Kida they'd mail you a response like, "We don't know which character you were referring to. Please send another letter and check to see if you've made any spelling errors."
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...I really shouldn't write a letter to Aladdin. I'll get a restraining order back Laughing
AmethystFae
Portland Princess

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's better than getting your child to believe in Santa, because Aladdin is real.

Actually, Santa is, too, but he's not the jolly fat guy in red we know of today.

~Hikaru
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I also don't know how many charcters are availabe for it. I'm sure if you sent a letter to Mickey he'd write you back but if you sent one to Kida they'd mail you a response like, "We don't know which character you were referring to. Please send another letter and check to see if you've made any spelling errors."

This makes me want to write a letter to Sa'luk, just to get the "dude...wtf?!?!" response. Laughing
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salukfan wrote:
This makes me want to write a letter to Sa'luk, just to get the "dude...wtf?!?!" response. Laughing

"Is that a Disney character?! What the hell?!" Laughing
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should write a letter to one of the zebras in TLK. Laughing
AmethystFae
Portland Princess

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or one of the dancing hippos from Fantasia. Laughing

~Hikaru
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Dear the 12th Hippo in Scene 5. I thought you were the best hippo of all. If you don't write me back, you'll hurt my feelings very much. Signed, Little Kid."

Or Carpet. I've always wanted to know how his signature looked like. I wonder what kind of picture they'd send back? Laughing
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

APK wrote:
"Dear the 12th Hippo in Scene 5. I thought you were the best hippo of all. If you don't write me back, you'll hurt my feelings very much. Signed, Little Kid."

Or Carpet. I've always wanted to know how his signature looked like. I wonder what kind of picture they'd send back? Laughing

Laughing Ok you win for that.

Some squiggly lines and exclamation marks...or a bunch of emoticons Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum