Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Peacock Princess
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Peacock Princess

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:42 pm    Post subject: Peacock Princess Reply with quote

Maybe its an request or a curiosity ? Who here saw Peacock Princess ( or was it called something else on the video) from the Enchanted Tales Princess collection? The one with the new Sleeping Beauty story in it. How was it? was it everything you expected it to be or there should be more to it ?
I am trying to find the video on Jasmine's part without trying to rent it or maybe a possibility read the transcript on it.
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it was everything I expected it to be, which is not much at all Laughing

It's an Aladdin episode without Aladdin and Genie in it, and about 60% water added to it, basically. Everyone and everything is so...not fully what I've come to know by them. It has nice facts in it to add to the series bucket, but I haven't watched it since the first time I did back when it came out. It shows up on youtube every now and then, and then gets taken down, so look out for it before it goes down Laughing
Nez
Eccentric Papyrus Jockey

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw it on youtube just now. I appreciate that Jas is getting more to do (and Iago too) and the melody for the song isn't too bad, but I want better lyrics and a better story for our girl.
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nez wrote:
Saw it on youtube just now. I appreciate that Jas is getting more to do (and Iago too) and the melody for the song isn't too bad, but I want better lyrics and a better story for our girl.

is there a link that you can post to me? I would like too see it too. before disney takes it down for copyright infringements.
Calluna

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old threads from when it first came out:

http://www.aladdincentral.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3435&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
http://www.aladdincentral.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2424&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

As you can tell, we were all more vitrolic about it at the time. Laughing

Basically, if you expect it to be just like the series you'll be disappointed, because it's aimed at very, very young children.

Mariposa79 wrote:
is there a link that you can post to me? I would like too see it too. before disney takes it down for copyright infringements.

I can't find any right now, just the two songs, "More Than a Peacock Princess" and "I've Got My Eyes on You".

Mariposa79 wrote:
or maybe a possibility read the transcript on it.

Maybe eventually, but I'm going to try to finish the whole series first before I move on to things that aren't out of print. Wink
Calluna

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wanting to post this link before, but the site was down. Now it's back up...

Tons of Peacock Princess screencaps!

Not the same as a transcript, but it should give you the basic idea. Smile
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calluna wrote:
I was wanting to post this link before, but the site was down. Now it's back up...

Tons of Peacock Princess screencaps!

Not the same as a transcript, but it should give you the basic idea. Smile

thanks calluna. I guess the story has to do with horses and children. Never knew that Jasmine takes milk baths. That kid and the horse strangely look like aladdin, the horse has his eyes and brows. The kid has that hat and sort of vest.
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mariposa79 wrote:
That kid and the horse strangely look like aladdin, the horse has his eyes and brows.

Great, now I have some bad Cassim fanfiction in mind. Laughing
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salukfan wrote:
Mariposa79 wrote:
That kid and the horse strangely look like aladdin, the horse has his eyes and brows.

Great, now I have some bad Cassim fanfiction in mind. Laughing
Laughing Laughing Whoopsie! Laughing Laughing

You didn't turn aladdin into a horse because the whole shark thing, "In Shark Treatment," was just to painful for my fanfiction Jasmine to see.
Mirage
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:27 am    Post subject: How to get it Reply with quote

Well Google is your friend and "Disney Princess Enchanted Tales" and "rapidshare.com" are its quote-enclosed keyword friends. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum