Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Plot Bunny Exchange!
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Plot Bunny Exchange!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calluna
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:51 pm    Post subject: Plot Bunny Exchange! Reply with quote

Those of you who have fanfiction ideas you're not going to write or know you won't have time to? Share them here! Need inspiration? Here's the place to get ideas!

I've got a bunch of these, but right now my brain just died, so all I can remember is that if anyone writes a Genie/Eden vignette, you should call it Time in a Bottle. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Marisa
Sultan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy I've got a boatload. Let's see now... I can think of two at the moment, I'll add more as I think of them.

1. Post-KoT: Untitled
Cassim and Iago are traveling through the desert, treasure-hunting. They seek a legendary gathering of the most precious jewels and unimaginable amounts of gold. THe cave is guarded by a powerful magical being, but when they arrive, the monster is nowhere in sight... until Mozenrath, fresh from trapping the beast, sics it on the two! Mozenrath gets to battle the man that fathered his greatest enemy.

2. Mid-Series: The Sultan and the Street Rat
On a diplomatic mission, Aladdin must meet with the Sultan of a faraway country. As they travel through the streets, everything seems oddly familiar... almost Agrabanian. As Team Aladdin enters the throne room of the Palace, they find the spoiled-rotten Sultan sitting upon his throne... and he looks exactly like Aladdin!
As they converse, the young Sultan admits that he wishes to know what life is like beyond the palace walls, and (after hearing Aladdin's story) comments that Aladdin does need practice in being the ruler of a country. And so, they agree to switch places for a set amount of time. Iago stays behind with Aladdin, while Genie, Jasmine, etc. leave with the Sultan back to Agrabah.
However, things take a turn for the worst. Agrabah is without a hero when it is attacked by villans of all sorts, and Aladdin finds out that his new "Grand Vizier" is out to kill the sultan - or rather, him!!

I also have a little bit from fic #2 that I had to get out. ^_^

Aladdin tapped his fingers on the throne's golden armrest, not sure what to do.
"Relax, kid. Don't be so tense." Iago grinned, perching himself on Aladdin's shoulder. "Just sit in the chair, and let the country run itself."
"I know, but something's felt wrong since I came here." Aladdin muttered. "I've been around trouble enough to be able to sense it. I mean... I can even tell if there's a spider around. It's weird."
Iago rolled his eyes. "Oh, lovely. A spider-sense. Look, kid, what could possibly go-- AAAAHHH!"
Something bright green swooped by, brushing Iago with a feathery wing, and scratching across Aladdin's face with a sharp talon.
"MONSTER FROM SPACE!" Iago squaked madly, "LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!"
Aladdin jumped up, pressing his hand to his cheek, trying to stop the blood. "What the heck--?!"
The green blur perched itself on a nearby windowsill, revealing itself to be a green-feathered Cockatiel, with green and blue tips at the ends of its wings and tail.
"Terribly sorry, your highness."
Aladdin shifted his gaze to a far end of the room, and a man that looked like a living shadow stalked toward his "sultan" calmly. He was tall, dark, and some might call him well-dressed. He wore a deep emerald cloak, lined with emerald and gold trimmings. All that aside, his black beard was so... twisted.
He kneeled, bowing his head. "He's been quite... jumpy since the diplomats from Agrabah left, my lirge." The man turned to the windowsill above. "Diego, get down here!"
The Cockatiel fluttered down, perching himself on the man's shoulder.
Aladdin coughed, trying to stay cool. "Yes, well... keep him under control."
The man eyed Iago doubtfully. "That parrot... where did he come from?"
"A... a present." Aladdin said quickly. "From Jas-- from Agrabah."
"...I see. I will leave you to your business, sire."
As the man left, Iago shrank back, digging his talons deep into Aladdin's shoulder with fear. "Is it just me, or did tht guy remind you of...?"
Eccentric Papyrus Jockey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, an idea I have been brewing in my head.

Title- "The Theatre of Agrabah presents- MacBeth"

Okay, Genie decides to direct the famous play and wrangles various characters from the "Aladdin" series and movies, both major and supporting, into doing it. Aladdin plays MacDuff, Jasmine is Lady MacBeth, and Mozenrath gets suckerd into playing the title role (sample line: "You will all live to regret this! I'm going to report this to my SAG rep! *pause* *flatly* And level this place to the ground and whatnot."). Unfortunately, Chaos pays a visit and hell breaks loose on opening night.
Lennox Macbeth
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nez wrote:
Okay, an idea I have been brewing in my head.

Title- "The Theatre of Agrabah presents- MacBeth"

Okay, Genie decides to direct the famous play and wrangles various characters from the "Aladdin" series and movies, both major and supporting, into doing it. Aladdin plays MacDuff, Jasmine is Lady MacBeth, and Mozenrath gets suckerd into playing the title role (sample line: "You will all live to regret this! I'm going to report this to my SAG rep! *pause* *flatly* And level this place to the ground and whatnot."). Unfortunately, Chaos pays a visit and hell breaks loose on opening night.

:: Faints :: I may have to pick this up at some point...considering my favorite character from Aladdin is Mozenrath and my favorite character from Gargoyles is Macbeth... Shocked :: Dies ::
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nez
Eccentric Papyrus Jockey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might?

Very Happy *cheers*
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooh! Plot bunny alert! I think the massive amounts of caffeine have been getting to my brain lately...

Anyways, I was just thinking about the whole Aladdin vs. Rasoul thing. I mean, sometimes Rasoul shows a grudging respest for Aladdin, but most of the time they hate each other. Even late into KoT, they're at each other's throats. So I've been thinking: what happens when Sultan dies and Aladdin takes over? Aladdin's said before that he wanted Rasoul to stay as captain of the guard. But that means Rasoul is going to have to report to Aladdin every day, rather than just for short periods at a time, and I don't see him being too thrilled about that.

So I come to my plot bunny. I was interested in seeing a story that focuses on that time right after the Sultan dies, just as Aladdin takes over as sultan, and how Al and Rasoul deal with that. Smile
Calluna

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, you've all seen the Seinfeld episode where George decides to do the opposite of everything he normally does, because his instincts are always wrong, so the opposite must therefore be correct? I want to see Abis Mal do that. I'd write it, but if anyone else wants to they can have it. I just want it to get done. Laughing
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Lordy, that'd be hilarious, Laughing

I want a really good fic that talks about the last girlfriend Aladdin prior to Jasmine. Or even one talking about the suitor's who came to woo Jasmine. Mary-Sueish I know, but if it's done right...
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie886 wrote:
Oh Lordy, that'd be hilarious, Laughing

I want a really good fic that talks about the last girlfriend Aladdin prior to Jasmine. Or even one talking about the suitor's who came to woo Jasmine. Mary-Sueish I know, but if it's done right...

Yeah, I wanna see something like that, too... unfortunately, I think that there are very few authors out there who could pull it off without making it a really bad Mary Sue. Laughing
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked *thinks*.... y'know do a setting with jasmine and a former girlfriend of aladdin and a little spice and presto you have an aladdin catfight jus like our very own one here between AG and Kirsten Very Happy
Sultan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I had a fic idea where Aladdin is suddenly hounded by like three of his old girlfriends XD;;;

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iago wrote:
Shocked *thinks*.... y'know do a setting with jasmine and a former girlfriend of aladdin and a little spice and presto you have an aladdin catfight jus like our very own one here between AG and Kirsten Very Happy

Oh Dear God, that would not be Disney rated Laughing
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie886 wrote:
Iago wrote:

Oh Dear God, that would not be Disney rated Laughing

nope it sure wouldnt, but who cares if it pleases us then.... * dodges items thrown by angry parents*
Elemental

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

That story would be very hard to write w/out going way out of the character's normal personalities. You've never seen Jasmine have to deal with someone else Aladdin's loved... so it would be hard to portray that. One of the old suitors might be cool though, because we have seen the "jealous Aladdin" thing quite a few times. I might pick that plot line up, unless someone else wants it.

MEESH AND MYSTICMEG'S COMBINED STORY!!!

Just another weird lil' fanfiction obsession of mine...
Hourglass
Elemental

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need someone to write a fanfic about the character Garen in this story:

http://www.aladdincentral.org/library/viewstory.php?sid=105

I hope someone grabs it, people have shown interest in this story.

MEESH AND MYSTICMEG'S COMBINED STORY!!!

Just another weird lil' fanfiction obsession of mine...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum