Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Finally made an Aladdin music video I can show to the public
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Finally made an Aladdin music video I can show to the public

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DLN001
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:03 pm    Post subject: Finally made an Aladdin music video I can show to the public Reply with quote

I've been making AMVs for 10 years. I've tried in the past to make a couple of Aladdin AMVs, but I only finished one, and I only showed it to one person and nobody else who I don't even think remembers it. But anywayz, I think I made one that I'm satisfied with. The song in this video is "Unconditional Love" by Hi-Five, which is from the movie "Menace II Society". I haven't seen the whole movie, but I bought the soundtrack a while back, and this song was on there, and I really love it. I tried to do the best I could considering I only had access to footage from the three films and not the TV series when being made. Tell me what you think.

http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/837/4q8s.mp4/

I have another one I'm planning to make that I'm hoping will be better.

Last edited by DLN001 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Princess of Agrabah
Fangirlishly Enamored Soul

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's very sweet, I thought it was great, the song definitely fits them Smile Well done!
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohh, are you planning on putting on youtube? Very Happy
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's rare to find a Disney fan video with an R&B song Very Happy Most people do pop and rock these days, so it was pretty unique.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum